palindromes

Outside in and inside out! A place to store ideas about education.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Blog activity #3

log #3. Sign up for a UnionBank EON (http://www.unionbankph.com) account and describe the experience. What do you like and not like about the offering?

ok I've done this some time ago and there was probably something with my firewall that was not registering the site correctly. Let's see if I can do it this time. I click on the top portion where it says "EON" and am directed to the Electron site.

one thing, the Electron application button is at the left side, which may mean that it is not as visible to new comers.

Good thing is that it goes thoguh all the fine print in not-so-fine print. Since I'm not applying for real, I'm not reading all that print. I just click "agree" and off I go.

It was asking a lot of information but didn't press for it even if I left much of the form blank. I'll get my card in 5 days. Sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home